Residential Leasing Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH | Department: Leasing | Reports To: Property Manager
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for leasing apartments and maintaining a high level of occupancy while providing excellent customer service to residents and prospective residents. The Leasing Specialist role is essential to the success of the property’s occupancy and resident retention. This position offers the opportunity for growth over the next 12-24 months.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Open and inspect clubhouse, models and made ready vacant units daily.
2. Maintain curb appeal of the property.
3. Greet all prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
4. Generate interest in the community by touring the property and available apartment homes with prospects.
5. Maintain accurate availability and pricing.
6. Process prospective resident’s application.
7. Email move in information within 24 hours of application being approved.
8. Thoroughly inspect apartment home prior to move in and ensure any maintenance concerns are addressed.
9. Manage all prospective phone and email leads in a timely manner.
10. Use customer service as a guiding principle when interacting with residents and prospective residents.
11. Ensure maintenance requests are entered in a timely manner and follow up for resident satisfaction as needed.
12. Be familiar with competitor’s amenities, pricing, lease terms and specials by completing the market comparable report.
13. Be involved in the planning of property events.
14. All other duties as assigned or requested.
SKILLS, TRAITS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. At least one year of experience is required
2. Positive, friendly and professional
3. Strong communication skills
4. Organized and efficient
5. Strong problem-solving skills
6. Must be willing to work weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Successful completion of a background check is required for this position.
Thank you for your consideration of CASTO as your employer. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we review your application.