Commercial Real Estate Development
Offering you a comprehensive range of commercial development services designed to ensure success.
Dedicated to overcoming challenges and finding solutions for your development project.
Our real estate development team possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to overcome challenges and find solutions for both commercial development and redevelopment projects. With a thorough understanding of your goals and objectives, we will provide comprehensive development solutions that range in levels of involvement. Our decades of experience have taught us to appreciate you as the owner and acknowledge your unique point of view. We understand the importance of maximizing long-term cash flow and creating value for our owners.
Our experience varies from shopping centers and mixed-use properties to medical office buildings. We are flexible in our approach and depending on your specific needs, our role can include third-party fee-based development, joint venture development (co-investing) and build-to-suit development.
CASTO continues to be a leader nationally in the world of commercial and multifamily real estate. They have been a fixture in our community not only with their real estate but with their philanthropic endeavors. As a firm representing a multitude of retailers, we interact with the retail leasing team quite often. They have been a trusted source of knowledge and professionalism as we work through complicated transactions of all sizes.
Managing Principal | Gilbert Group
the CASTO Way
Creating, planning and executing a new development or redevelopment project can be difficult. The process is tedious and there are several moving parts. CASTO’s commercial development team has you covered from permitting to contracting vendors. Our team of experts knows that time is money so we work tirelessly to assure that projects are completed on time and on budget while continuously communicating with our clients.
Commercial Development Services
- Analysis of physical, market, political and legal criteria for potential sites
- Contract negotiations (Price, timing, contingencies, etc.)
Due Diligence & Feasibility
- Utility availability
- Soil conditions
- Environmental contamination
- Wetland analysis
- Off-site transportation improvements
- Market knowledge and insight
- Secure necessary governmental approvals
- Work with governmental officials and local residents
- Utilize established relationships with governmental entities
Project Budgeting & Management
- Develop project budget and pro forma
- Control project costs and timing
Preferred Developer Program
- Create and implement strategic development plans
- Deliver development project on-time and on-budget
Coordination of Consultants and Transactional Services
- Civil Engineers
- Traffic Engineers
- Environmental Consultants
- Soils Engineers
- Title Agents
- Signage Contractors
- File and administer the permit process
- Supervision of contractors
- Bid contract administration
- Implement value engineering
- Develop and manage project budget and pro forma
- Facilitate construction review meetings
- Review and approve invoices
- Prepare monthly construction draw controls
on cost and time
Develop & Manage Project Schedule
- Create and implement parallel critical paths
Redevelopment, Renovation / Adaptive Reuse & Expansion
- Maximize potential value for existing properties
Midwest Commercial Development Team
Southeast Commercial Development Team
Thank you for considering CASTO for all of your residential and commercial real estate needs. Please fill out the contact form and a CASTO team member will respond to you as soon as possible.