Located across from the center of campus at The Ohio State University, The Wellington is a six-story, mixed-use project with 46,000 square feet of prime retail and restaurant space, adjacent parking, and 400+ residents in the residential component above the street-level retail.
Retailers are located steps from a new 28,000 s.f. Target and have exceptional visibility and location on High Street.
The university provides more than 91,000 faculty, staff and students within immediate proximity of the project. The property is situated at the heart of campus, just feet from the university's 15TH & High redevelopment project, which will be the main pedestrian corridor between the core campus and the university's new cultural epicenter at 15TH & High.
• Adjacent parking to be constructed within OSU's redevelopment
• Pedestrian: 1,000+ pedestrians cross High Street at 15th Avenue during peak hour; 815 pedestrians use crosswalks in the academic campus during 15-minute period from 11:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
• 8,344 people live within a 5-minute walk radius; 26,454 live within a 10-minute walk radius
• OSU's enhanced pedestrian circulation plan to include: improved pedestrian safety, access and visibility; two-way vehicular traffic on 16th Avenue, 17th Avenue and Pearl Street
- 46,000 square feet
- High Street: 14,388
5-MILE TRADE AREA
- Population 391,353
- Daytime population 458,244
- Median Age 33 years
- Households 167,215
- Avg. Household Income $74,047
- Households Income > $50K 50.6%